Office Clerk – Milwaukee WI
Posted 6 years ago
Since 1908, Meade is one of the largest privately held specialty and electrical contractors in the nation. Meade leads the field in design, construction and maintenance of electric, natural gas and telecommunications delivery systems, both above and below ground and has done so for more than 100 years. Meade is looking to hire an administrative office intern to assist in our Milwaukee location. This internship would be responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting. Sorting mail, answering phones, scheduling meeting, restocking supplies, etc.
- Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Compile important records.
- Reroute calls to appropriate people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Help organize office activities.
- Insert mail in envelopes and mail out.
- Hang up company policies around the office.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
Written and Verbal Communication Skills